Monday, November 29, 2010

Cooking with My Kid

My new favorite website!!!!


This website is awesome.  It has all the things I like, most of what I already do, but it also has great recipes.  I am definitely a visual person & will never cook anything without a picture (My husband thinks this is completely nuts & makes fun of this, since he is a great cook.  He can open the fridge & create dinner in 30 minutes flat from any of the contents.  Yes, I did take that into consideration when marrying him, lucky me).   This website is great for step by step, good pictures of the finished product as well as pictures along the way.  My boys love helping me cook but they also like to look at the site and help decide what we are going to make.
 

 My boys and I have tried a few of the recipes, the latest being Turkey Meatballs.  So, if you are wondering what you should make for dinner tonight, you should give it a try.


Turkey Meatballs (recipe from website), sweet potato fries (baked with olive oil & salt & pepper), fresh spinach w/ tomatoes sauteed w/ a little salt & pepper.  Mmm goood (& better yet the boys ate it up).

No comments:

Post a Comment